In Châlons-en-Champagne, Padam Mobility and Keolis are answering to the mobility and digitalisation challenges of the urban area. They propose an intelligent and universal shared mobility service composed of a DRT service and a Paratransit service. RésaGo services complement the existing bus offer of the urban area and respond to two main use cases:
- First and last kilometre: to facilitate travel to and from the Châlons-en-Champagne train station at specific times, especially when the conventional bus lines are no longer in service.
- Business areas: to facilitate travel to business areas for the active population during off-peak hours.
The DRT service is composed of a fleet of 3 vehicles, operated in fixed and virtual lines. As for the Paratransit service, it is composed of a 9-seater vehicle operated in a door-to-door configuration, with specific pick-up times per user to guarantee an adapted support.
Why Padam Mobility ?
- Automation of the operation and in particular of the assignment of bookings.
- Ability of the algorithms to optimise under constraint (feeder), pooling within vehicles and ride times.
- Flexibility and versatility of the solution.
- Ability to progressively increase the use of services with constant means and user experience
- Possibility to introduce at any time and with ease bookings in real time and to increase the user experience.
- Ergonomics and simplicity of solutions facilitating access to the service and the autonomy of users (especially PRM) during their booking.
In 2022, the application has integrated the feature non-compete with fixed lines.